Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Saturday 27 March 2010

SHINee Key said to KARA Nicole "When exactly are you going t lose weight?"

Through SBS‘ Strong Heart, Kara’s Nicole revealed her reasons for starting her diet.

Nicole stated, “I went on the diet after a statement a male idol told me, which got me determined.”

Continuing on, Nicole shocked the guests of Strong Heart when she revealed, “Last year, before Mister promotions, I kept thinking that I had to go on my diet but never actually did. But then a male idol singer saw me and said, ‘When exactly are you going to lose weight?’ I got scarred by his question and started my diet. After that incident, I persistently lost weight and showed that male idol a more slim image of me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment