Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Saturday 8 January 2011

SUJU Sungmin’s Cyworld Entry, Related To JYJ Junsu's Twitter?

free image hosting


I’m leaving this message because I think they went too far.. Can they not remember in the old days when we comforted each other and promised to work hard.. We who were initially just happy to practice.. Did they lose us who dreamed of being on television once…I hope they look in the mirror and think again whether they lost their original aspiration~ I understood them when they hurt us by leaving without a word to find their own path and I forgave them because of my affection for all the times we had together.. I don’t know why they are making those who’s silently working hard look like fools by saying all those astonishing lies and hurtful words

Picture Source: Newsen
Translated By: Minnie @ SUJUISM.BLOGSPOT.COM
TAKE OUT WITH THE FULL CREDITS
DO NOT ADD YOUR NAME TO THE CREDITS

Posted By: iCarolina__ (sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment