Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Saturday 8 January 2011

T-RAX Jungmo,and SUJU Eunhyuk defend TVXQ,regarding JYJ Junsu tweets

On the afternoon of January 7th, Jungmo wrote on his personal mini-homepage:
free image hosting


“I’m getting so frustrated, so I’m going to write a few things…
No matter how I see it, this isn’t right.
How could you repay kindness with ingratitude…
Do you really not feel who they are and how much they’ve cared for you?
It’s inevitable for everyone to change, but I’m getting scared now.
They started this because they liked music and the stage, but where has that all disappeared to now?
It’s upsetting, truly…”

Super Junior’s Eunhyuk also lent his support to TVXQ by visiting their comeback performance at KBS’s “Music Bank.”

He stated, “I watched the TVXQ seniors comeback performance, but I think I was more nervous than them. Their impressive performance exceeded my expectations, it’s impossible to not be impressed it. I’ve learned a lot from them. It may have been a stage with two people, but I do believe they’ll show a fully packed stage. Watching them made my throat close up, I hope they’ll be able to promote without any pressure.”

SM Entertainment further commented, “Despite handling their own schedules, Eunhyuk made sure to text and call Yunho and Changmin to congratulate them on their comeback. A lot of celebrity friends visited the duo as well. They probably earned much strength from the visits.”

Credit ; Allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment