Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Friday 7 January 2011

Younha,said ' I do get jealous of IU popularity'

free image hosting

Singer Younha recently expressed her honest thoughts about her ‘rival’, IU.

During an interview on OBS’s “Unique Entertainment News”, Younha was asked to reveal her thoughts about being consistently compared to IU. Younha replied, “I do get jealous of her popularity, but both our tones and song styles are really different.”

She continued, “I look over IU with a motherly smile. We have an unsuspiciously large age difference too. We’re 6 years apart, but it would be an honor for me if people could see us in the same light. I’d be really thankful. I hope we can both do well.”

Meanwhile, Younha wrapped up her “Time2Love” concert at the end of 2010.

Source: Osen via Media Daum

No comments:

Post a Comment