Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Friday 14 January 2011

Park Jaebeum talked about married and havig some kids

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS: NATE (SOURCE); JinaStar@ITSJAYPARK.COM (TRANS)



free image hosting
Posted Image
Star Park Jaebum born in a year of the rabbit mentioned his plan(?) for 12 years later in an interview with SidusHQ's online magazine 'i'.

Park Jaebum honestly replied about his future, "12 years later, I'll be 37, so I think I'll have married and have one or two children and be living happily".

Also, Park Jaebum presented laughter by explaining the similarities between him and rabbits and passed on a word of request, mentioning his album as a new year's hope, "I think my front teeth are like a rabbit's. My front teeth are big as well. My wish is that my album that I'm preparing with effort comes out well. Please anticipate it a lot".

No comments:

Post a Comment