Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Monday 10 January 2011

F.CUZ's Kan,wants to become friends with After School Raina

free image hostingfree image hosting


In a recent interview with Sports Today, F.CUZ’s Kan revealed his affections for Orange Caramel’s Raina.

Kan was asked whether he had any girl group members on his mind, to which he replied, “Recently, I’ve been noticing Raina a lot more. I’ve been a fan of After School, and lately, our promotion cycles have been overlapping so I see her often on music programs. I get a lot of encouragement from seeing Raina.”

He concluded with a shy laugh, “If I get the opportunity, I’d like to become friends with her.”

Source + Photos: Star Today via Daum

No comments:

Post a Comment