Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Friday 7 January 2011

BEAST Dongwoon failed his driving test

Recently, BEAST’s Yong Junhyung revealed that he had passed the written examination portion of the driving test and was looking forward to taking the road test. However, his groupmate Son Dongwoon, born in 1991, did not have such luck.

Today, Dongwoon tweeted: “Everyone, I failed my driving test. I didn’t even get to finish the course. I was disqualified. Make fun of me all you want, passion makes me want to drive. Ah.. Ah………”

During a road test, a student can be automatically disqualified by disobeying a sign or signal, driving at a dangerous speed, or executing a dangerous maneuver while driving.

However, MBLAQ’s Mir seems to think differently. He responded, “puhahahaha!!! I told you let’s go together. You got disqualified because you betrayed me keke.”



Source: @beastdw and @BangMir

taken from: koreanboo

No comments:

Post a Comment