Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Saturday 21 August 2010

Brown Eyed Girls' GaIn falling in love with 2AM Jokwon

free image hosting
During a recent recording of Happy Birthday, Brown Eyed Girls’ Ga-In revealed that Jo Kwon might think they’re actually dating.

She started out by talking about marriage, “I think because I’ve been a part of a fake marriage, dating seems childish. Marriage feels like real love.”

She added, “I’m not good at expressing myself so I’m always sorry to Jo Kwon. So when I drink a little, I always call Jo Kwon and talk to him with aegyo. Whenever I do that, I have a feeling he thinks we’re really dating.”

She continued, “My real ideal type is someone I can lean on like a father but because I’m part of this fake marriage, I’ve been leaning a lot on Jo Kwon. I don’t think the age difference matters.”

No comments:

Post a Comment