Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Saturday 17 July 2010

Sori said KARA Hara such a great friend.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Sori shared her feelings about being on the show Invincible Youth. In a recent interview, she said,

“I’m having fun filming Invincible Youth episodes. I was worried it’d be hard for me to adjust since I joined in later but all the members are being really nice to me during the filming."

She continued,

“All the members are cute and nice but there are some that are quite different than their image. One in particular is KARA’s Goo Hara.”

She said,

“Hara is so pretty so I thought she’d act very innocent.

I thought she would just act like she’s pretty and be a bit cold as well but she’s so easygoing and works hard. She doesn’t act like she is pretty but seeing her work so hard makes her prettier. She’s even funnier when the camera is off. She makes lots of jokes and funny faces. I hope that we can become good friends.”

No comments:

Post a Comment