Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Saturday 17 July 2010

C.N Blue Jung Yonghwa,had to enter lockup before

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




C.N Blue Jung YongHwa reveals an episode where he had to enter lockup.

Jung YongHwas was one of the guest appearances on KBS late night variety show Night Star aired on 11th July when he was asked, “Have you been to the police station?”

And his answer was, “I’ve been to jail cell once when I was in Japan. I was performing by the road and was caught by police there and locked up. This was the first time I’ve been into jail.”

He also added, “I have wanted to be a police since I was young. I thought that when one wears the police uniform, one will be able to do anything and is not scared of anything.”

Source:NEwsen
Translated by Sookyeong @ Kbites

No comments:

Post a Comment