Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Thursday 3 June 2010

Wonder Girls' Sohee ' I prefer acting than appearing on variety shows'

On the episode of Win Win that aired today, the whole group was asked why they don’t appear much on variety programs. They said, “We used to go on variety shows, but then JYP said that it wasn’t for us. He told us to just practice our singing and dancing. We were that bad on variety shows.”

Sohee added, “Whenever I would go on variety programs, my parts would be edited out for the final episode. I only react, I don’t say anything. I don’t match well with variety shows. When all the singers go on stage at the end of a music program, I always stand in the back. I’m like that. Acting is more comfortable for me than variety shows.”

No comments:

Post a Comment