Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Monday 7 June 2010

f(x) said 'We dont need plastic surgery'


Group f(x) speaks up about speculations going around that they have undergone plastic surgery.

f(x) Luna said in a recent interview with MyDaily, “There were many rumours of plastic surgery when we first debuted. It was really tough.” Krytal then said jokingly, “(Pointing to the face) This?”.

Sulli explained, “We really heard a lot of these rumours. That I’ve undergone plastic surgery for double eyelids. When I open my eyes real big, it gets thicker and when I don’t pay attention, it disappears. I think people are too doubtful.”

She continued, “There was even people who said that I’ve got botox done on my lips. I was so hurt in the beginning. I asked myself ‘Does this make sense?’. But people around me told me that people only said that because my eyes are pretty like those underwent plastic surgery. And so I was like ‘Ahh, so that’s why’ and I liked it.”

Member Amber, known for her boyish charms, also said, “There were many doubts whether I am really a guy. When those surfaced, Sulli came out and said ‘Don’t seem like bad intention. Aren’t they just saying that you’re cool? Amber also don’t see it in a bad way’.”

Amber continued, “Now I’m used to it. In the States, when I go to the restroom, some aunties even once told me to ‘Go the opposite direction’. I know people don’t mean it the bad way. So I’m fine with it now.”

S: MyDaily

No comments:

Post a Comment