Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Friday 4 June 2010

Big Bang Taeyang 'I really want to meet a girlfriend this year'

With a shy personality, Taeyang (23, Dong Young Bae) has truthfully never really dated anyone.

“I really want to meet a girlfriend this year. I feel like if I get older, I won’t be able to date.”

Taeyang has a couple he envies a lot, Sean and Jung Hye Young. He says when he sees Sean living happily he thinks, “I should live that way too.”

“I think it was 3 months ago. I went to Sean hyung’s house because he said he would make dinner for me. I was eating, and when i saw HyeYoung nuna with HaEum, HaRang, and HaYul, I felt so many things.”



“I had my first love when I was in school. But I thought I wouldn’t be a help to that person so we didn’t start well. If I think about it now, we could have done well…”

He hesitated again and again because he thought he would give harm to his first love, who was busy studying hard.

“She was studying to go to a high school specializing in foreign languages. She studied a lot, and I saw that she was trapped in making the decision of meeting me or not in that important time.”

Seeing her work hard, he stepped back to help her. After that, Taeyang also never dated after that due to hard practice and busy activities.

He has a personality where when he focuses on one thing, he falls into it, but he is also very cautious and serious, which turned out to be an obstacle in terms of dating.

“You can meet someone comfortably. But why doesn’t that work for me?”

6 comments:

  1. Oh taeyang baby,I want become your girlfriend!chinca oppa,joengmalo saranghamnida

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh taeyang verry sad baby,!I want become your girlfriend, chinca!!!joengmalo saranghamnida........TAEYANG BABY !!!!SARANGHAMNIDA

    ReplyDelete
  3. SARANGHAMNIDA( JOENGMALO SARANGHAMNIDA) TAEYANG......!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh taeyang baby,I want become your girlfriend!chinca oppa,joengmalo saranghamnida

    ReplyDelete
  5. maybe he just have 2 wait 4 de rite time...

    ReplyDelete
  6. i will be your Girlfrind anyday !! ~ haha 사랑해요!! ~

    ReplyDelete