Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Sunday 18 April 2010

2AM Jokwon 'Park Jin Young didn't like the way I was singing'

On a recent episode of KBS’s Happy Together 3, 2AM’s Jo Kwon said that he thinks about none other than JYP (Park Jin Young) when he sings ballad songs.

Jo Kwon explained, “When we (2AM) were recording the title song for our 1st album, Park Jin Young didn’t like the way I was singing so I ended up singing two lines of the song over and over again for 11 hours.”

Jo Kwon continued, “After recording, I expected a warm appraisal such as ‘You worked hard,’ but instead he said, ‘Now you finally realize why you still weren’t able to debut until now?’ and I became very shocked at his cold words!”

No comments:

Post a Comment