Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Sunday 21 March 2010

SNSD members 'Yonghwa,please take care of Seohyun"

Meanwhile, on the show, SeoHyun presented a letter written by her So Nyeo Shi Dae unnies to YongHwa:

* YoonA: “Jung SeoBang, our SeoHyun is an innocent kid who don’t know about men until now. Please show her as much love as us 8 unnies have protected her all this while.”
* Tiffany: “If you make her cry, the 8 of us will hate you”
* HyoYeon, “It seems that her 2000krw worth ring will rust if she washes it for 10 more times”

Jung YongHwa’s response was “Whenever I met the So Nyeo Shi Dae members, I can feel the 8 members looking at me. It seems that they will not let me if I let SeoHyun down.

No comments:

Post a Comment