Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Saturday 27 March 2010

SNSD Jessica got a new nickname "Pervert Sica"


Nicknamed ‘Pervert Sica,’ it has been revealed that Jessica takes pictures of her fellow members while they are changing!

Sunny commented,

“Because we’re all girls, we change into our clothes in the waiting room together. However, one time when we were changing, we heard a camera clicking from somewhere and we were surprised. It turned out that it was Jessica who took a candid picture of us and she was laughing. We told her to erase it but she answered, ‘No, this is going to be my memorable keepsake.’ While she was laughing at looking at the pictures, she also bragged ‘I have yours and yours…’

In response, Jessica stated,

“Those are somethings that only I have.”

Shindong of Super Junior also added,

“Honestly, in groups there are a lot of those kind of pictures. Right now, in my cell phone I have a picture of Leeteuk’s body. But the reason I have the picture is that if this person turns his back on me later…”

He also added,

“At first, they say, ‘What are you doing?!’ But later, they have fun taking the pictures!”

No comments:

Post a Comment