Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Wednesday 30 December 2009

Baek Ji Young said sorry to her fans


I am sorry, and I apologize for breaking my promise to perform. An artist's life depends on his/her health ... so it is mainly my fault for not taking care of my own body. I sincerely apologize from the bottom of my heart. ... On the day of my Dinner Party performance, my health wasn't good; I couldn't even stand up by myself. But I still attended the concert, thinking about audience which was prepared to watch my performance. I wanted to perform until the end because I received strength from the audience's applause. But at the end, I couldn't sing very well no matter how hard I tried, so I had to leave the stage. ... I will accept all of the complaints and rebukes from the audience and I will try my best to never let this kind of situation happen again. I will repay the audience members who attended that day by inviting them all to another concert I am preparing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment