Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Saturday 2 April 2011

SNSD Sooyoung talked about April Fool Day


Hi everyone. It’s SooYoung. It’s been a long time. Today is April Fools, April 1st, April Fools. It’s a day when many people pull pranks on others. I, SooYoung, is also enjoying April Fools. I want to tell you my past experiences in April Fools.


Before debut, I forgot who, but she lied to us by saying that we have a practice on April 1st. Therefore, HyoYeon even came from Incheon for the practice, but later she found out that it was a lie. I can’t remember who did that, but if I were to remember who she is, then I’m planning to slap her butt today.

Even today when I think about that day, I still can feel my heart beating fast in fear of getting to the practice late. Everyone, try not to get tricked today. Even if were to get tricked, forget about it because today is April Fools. Bye.

Credit: MrShoujify@Youtube
Translated by: Taengfan@fanwonder.com/Soshi9sone

No comments:

Post a Comment