Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Thursday 7 April 2011

Co-Ed Taewoon will make his drama debut in the MBC weekend drama 'Can You Heart My Heart?'

free image hosting


Taewoon, member of the hybrid group, Coed, will make his drama debut in the MBC weekend drama, "Can You Hear My Heart?".

His agency revealed on the 3rd that he'll be playing the role of a businessman in the drama, "Can You Hear My Heart?" beginning in the 6th episode and continuing on.

The representative continued, "The female sub-unit 5dolls, also were cast in the new drama 'Best Love' as the girl group Candice, but following, Taewoon will be the first Coed male member to have an acting debut."

Taewoon said, "My first time acting, and even though I'm not close to perfect, I've worked hard practicing acting and have been watching a lot of dramas since I was young," he said charmingly.

Meanwhile, "Can You Hear My Heart?" is about the love story of Cha Dongjoo (Kim Jaewon), a man who is now deaf after an accident but pretends he can hear, and Bong Woori (Hwang Jungeum), a woman who’s intelligent but pretends she’s an idiot to protect her mentally handicapped seventy-year old father.



Source: Nate
Translated by: Nathaniel @ Core Clique - #1 Source to Coed School
co.ed NEWS taewoon

No comments:

Post a Comment