Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Thursday 31 March 2011

ZEA Kwanghee currently taking painkillers cause of his ankle

free image hosting



While rehearsing for “Here I Am“, Kwanghee accidentally tripped and pulled a tendon in his ankle. Speaking through Sports Today, Kwanghee revealed, “I’m just really apologetic towards the members for being injured right at the beginning of our promotions. I’m currently taking painkillers to perform on stage. I will be working my best to make sure that I don’t bring the team down.”

A representative of Star Empire further revealed, “We were all very surprised with Kwanghee’s injury, but the members are all helping each other to continue promoting. We’ll make sure to show a better image of the group in the future.”

Source: AsiaE

No comments:

Post a Comment