Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Saturday 5 March 2011

TVXQ Yunho said 'I cant belive that Seungri can do this well'


TVXQ’s Yunho recently revealed his relationship with Big Bang’s Seungri.

On March 2nd, TVXQ appeared on MBC’s “Knee-Drop Guru” and revealed the story behind their 8-year group promotion, global debut, and their break with JYJ.

Yunho also revealed his relationship with Seungri, saying, “When I was attending middle school inKwang-Ju, we made a dance team which got really popular when we won a YMCA dance competition. Everyone knew who I was. I already had a fan club before I even debuted“.

He added, “Big Bang’s Seungri went to my elementary school. He, too, was famous, but his group was really famous. He was talented even when he was young. However, frankly, I didn’t know that Seungri would do this well“.

The idol apologized to Seungri and laughed shyly after revealing his true feelings about him. He also revealed an incident of when he comforted Seungri by buying him banana milk at a cafe and when he met Seungri in Kwang-Ju after they both debuted as singers.

Source: Star News via Nate
Credit: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment