Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Friday 18 March 2011

MBLAQ member, Lee Joon, revealed a shocking confession that Go Yong Wook was the reason he broke up with his ex-girlfriend.

SOURCE: Sports Today via Nate
TRANSLATION: Choi Yoori@AbsoluteMBLAQ
PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS. DO NOT ADD ADDITIONAL CREDITS.
ABM blog post by liliceprincess @ AbsoluteMBLAQ

free image hosting
On the recent episode of SBS ‘Strong Heart’ on the 15th, Lee Joon said, “I broke up with my girlfriend in the past because of a senior male celebrity”.

He also added, “In my 24 years of life, there were two people whom I really loved. There was once when I was looking through my girlfriend’s cell phone, I saw a familiar male celebrity’s name and thought it was weird”. His words evoked curiosity on the set.

Then, he said, “That person is none other than Go Yong Wook. I was surprised so I asked my girlfriend about it and she was taken aback. Later I saw that she had exchanged text messages as well. One of the messages wrote ‘I will buy oppa delicious food next time’. Eventually, I got into an argument with my girlfriend and I had no other options but to choose a painful breakup with her”. This confession shocked the guests all around.

Lee Joon also added, “I also had another girlfriend when I was filming the movie ‘Ninja Assassin’. During my difficult days as a trainee, we stood by each other and had a lot of faith in each other. I came back to Korea after the movie shooting. Then I saw Go Yong Wook’s name in my girlfriend’s cell phone again. I was troubled so I parted ways with her once again”. The set erupted in laughter when he said, “At the time, I was scared of this Go Yong Wook person”.

No comments:

Post a Comment