Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Kim Tae Woo want to retire when he turn 45 years old

On February 28th, singer Kim Tae Woo guested on SBS’s “Night After Night” and revealed the approximate date of his retirement.

He stated, “My dream is to retire on December 31st of the year I turn 45 years old.”

When asked to explain why, he continued, “I want to try both producing and composing music right now, but I’d like to first ensure that I’ll retire as an amazing singer when I turn 45.”

MC Tak Jae Hoon, who had listened quietly to his confession, caused to studio to roar with laughter after he commented, “So that means you want to stay around for another 15 years. That’s pretty long.”

Credit : Allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment