Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Wednesday 16 February 2011

TVXQ Yunho said 'Someone gave me a drink with poisonous substance in it'

free image hostingOn February 15th, TVXQ’s Yunho guested on SBS’s “Strong Heart” and shared his personal story about being terrorized by an anti-fan.

After TVXQ released their third album in October of 2006, an anti-fan had given Yunho a drink with an adhesive mixed in. After drinking it, he began to vomit and was immediately rushed to the ER; the idol was hospitalized for a few days of treatment. Although the anti-fan turned herself in, the shock of the incident did not wear off for some time.

Yunho revealed, “A long time ago, I was terrorized by a drink. Someone gave me a drink with a poisonous substance in it, and I thought, ‘why did it have to be me? I don’t even know that person, why did I have to be terrorized?’”

He continued, “At that age, the incident was something bigger than what I could handle. Even though I can laugh and talk about it now, I was truly afraid of people then.”

Source: Newsen via Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment