Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Friday 18 February 2011

TVXQ Yunho revealed about where did he get 'U-Know' name

free image hosting

On today’s episode of SBS’ Strong Heart, TVXQ’s Yunho, was a guest along with fellow member Changmin. On the show, Yunho revealed the origin of his stage name.

He stated, “My singer / stage name is U-Know Yunho, and it stands for ‘you know me and I know you’. To tell you the truth, I thought of the name from an online game I used to play. My username for that game was ‘U-Know Yunho’. In the game, I reached the high level of ’supreme’, which was right before the highest level of ‘God’. Right before I became God, I debuted in TVXQ (Rising Gods Of The East).”


Credit : Allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment