Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Wednesday 5 January 2011

[News] SS501 Hyun Joong message to fans

I wasn’t able to take a photo of me praying for a new year wish …because there was some personal matters..
That’s why I searched through the internet and reposted a photo of the rising sun on new year ..- -;;;;
Is this illegal reposting …keke
Umm I said this before isn’t it ??????When I am much much older, I will watch over you and
Don’t know if I can do it well …anyway I will work even harder and to the extend of admission tickets keke
I will become someone who can earn 3 more tickets keke Have you eaten Rice-cake Soup ?????????
I am going to eat it now keke in fact, I ate it yesterday too..as a snack for alcohol
26 years old ……………………….Damn it mini cooper kekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke
This damn thing …this damn thing….spit spit spit
This xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
kekekekekeke Just joking …kekeke
Happy new year, be healthy and I will work even harder now and become a crazier person that you are anticipating
Aren’t you happy that my house was on the internet?????? Nevertheless, please just see it over the internet
T T I am going to be chased out again …T T
Sonata…being pricked right??????kekekekeke I am letting you of this once kekekekeke
I will try to release a release a great album in this new year, practice like crazy and my target for the year is to have 1 good drama and 2 great albums keke
Attain (the targets) and let’s greet each other happily next year ^^Sorry, because I didn’t keep my promise
Instead, I will become someone who will be able to watch over you even more kekeke



Credits: hyun-joong.com + xiaochu @ Quainte501.com + liezle.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment