Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Wednesday 19 January 2011

JYJ Park Yoochun revealed that he would definitely be up for “Sungkyunkwan Scandal 2“

free image hosting
The star confessed in a recent interview, “I would totally be up for it. I wish the four of us could star together.” He expressed that he’d love to work once more with the ‘SSK dream team’ Park Min Young, Yoo Ah In, and Song Joong Ki.

Yoochun also mused that if he had to change his role in the drama, he’d like to try ‘Seol Go Bong’.

He then moved on to share his thoughts about winning the ‘Rookie Awards’ as an actor. “I was really embarrassed and nervous because there were so many sunbaes sitting in front of me. I was really surprised. “

Naturally, an interview with a JYJ member would bring up a question about TVXQ. Reflecting on the possibility of reuniting, Yoochun said, “I want us to reunite more than anybody else, but it’s a matter that will take a lot of time. I really wish the members could all just get together and have a drink.”

He wrapped up, “In the first half of the year, JYJ will do some promotions in the U.S. and plan a world tour. I also want to come back in a good drama in the second half of the year. I would love to play a killer or a psycho, and try out a romantic comedy as well.”

Source: Star Today via Nate

1 comment:

  1. Will definitely looking forward and support for Sungkyunkwan Scandal 2. Hope to watch new episode of Min young gave birth and yoochun become a happy and protective and loving husband to min young and kids.

    ReplyDelete