Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Beast Yoseob,cast for the musical 'Gwanghwamun Sonata'

free image hosting


B2ST’s Yoseob, who was recently cast for the musical “Gwanghwamun Sonata,” attended the production conference at the Seoul Plaza Hotel’s Grand Ballroom on January 24th.

He began by revealing that he was hesitant to take up the cast offer. “When my company first asked me if I knew of any song by composer Lee Young Hoon, I realized that I didn’t. When they asked me whether I knew ‘Red Sunset,‘ I said that I had heard it before. The company told me that I could be considered for a role in the musical, ‘Gwanghwamun Sonata,’ which left me worried since I didn’t know any song by composer Lee.”

Yoseob continued, “Afterwards, I found out more about the composer and heard more things about senior Lee Moon Sae and director Lee Jina; I then wanted to take part in the musical. I’ll be working hard to ensure that I do not cause harm to the musical.”

Yoseob will be playing as ‘Jiyong,’ the son of the two leading roles.

Director Lee Jina added, “Yang Yoseob and Heo Gyu were double-cast for one role. The difference between their ages are vast, but I think Yoseob will fit the role since he’s closer to the age of ‘Jiyong.’ Heo Gyu is a bit older, but because of his youthful looks, he’ll be able to bring out the 21-year-old ‘Jiyong.’”

Over 30 songs will be used for the musical, which is scheduled to run from March 20th to April 10th at the Sejong Culture Theater Hall.

Source: Sports Today

No comments:

Post a Comment