Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Thursday 30 December 2010

Yoon Eun Hye getting an IV treatment

free image hosting


On December 26th, she wrote, “I slept for three hours at the hospital before going to the filming set in a daze. We filmed a few cuts and the director said that I shouldn’t film today ㅠ-ㅠ. This was the first time I canceled filming because I was sick, so it’s making me tear up a bit and definitely feel sorry for the staff! I should never be sick!…”

A few hours later, she added, “I’m getting an IV treatment to get better fast. I’ll be sleeping here tonight and getting better! Tomorrow morning, I’ll wake up and return to being the strong and healthy ‘Yumin’~! Please pray for me and ‘My Black Minidress.‘ I’ll get this IV and go to sleep...”

Credit : Allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment