Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Wednesday, 29 December 2010

SNSD 'Oh' is the best song in this year

free image hosting


Music site Monkey3 has declared SNSD’s “Oh” to be this year’s best song.

The ‘2010 Monkey3 Best 30 Songs‘ chart was determined by a tabulation of download and streaming numbers from January 1st to December 10th, as well as by user votes. The statistics made up 90% of the results, while the user votes made up the remaining 10%.

Aside from SNSD, Jo Kwon & Ga-In’s “We Fell In Love“, CNBLUE’s “Loner“, 2AM’s “Can’t Let You Go Even If I Die“, T-ara’s “I Go Crazy Because Of You“, KARA’s “Lupin“, Rain’s “Love Song“, After School’s “Bang“, f(x)’s “NU ABO“, Wonder Girls’ “2 Different Tears“, IU & Im Seulong’s “Nagging“, Super Junior’s “Bonamana“, and miss A’s “Bad Girl Good Girl” were also on the list.

Meanwhile, this year’s ‘Weekly Chart #1′ went to miss A’s “Bad Girl Good Girl”. After miss A debuted, they were #1 for four straight weeks, fully demonstrating their remarkable power as a rookie group. Monkey3 also selected the ‘Best Duet’ to be IU & Im Seulong’s “Nagging”.

The ‘Best Artist’ was 2AM, whose song “Can’t Let You Go Even If I Die” dominated charts for the first half of the year.

Source: Newsen via Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment