Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Sunday 5 September 2010

Jay Park said ' I promise,i will be working hard for my fans'

free image hosting

Jay Park, who has been fairly silent since his return to Korea, has finally decided to speak up about his current feelings towards comments and criticisms by netizens. During an interview with Sports Chosun, he stated, “I make sure to read all the negative comments. I’m aware of the rumors, but I’m no longer scared of them.” He also said of his former agency JYP Entertainment, “We didn’t do anything to each other on purpose, and there’s no time to focus on that right now. Life is too short to be disappointed. It’s all in the past, and I hope both parties are successful in what they do.”

In response to the comments by JYP Entertainment that explained that Jay Park was not able to return to the company because of as yet unknown actions he had committed in his personal life, he stated, “I was a little bitter. However, I knew I wasn’t going to die if I couldn’t be a singer. I just wanted to hurry up and find something else to do whether it was to be dancer or find a part-time job. My life didn’t end there, and I always knew another opportunity was out there for me.”

When asked about his feelings concerning still-continuing negative rumors, Jay Park further stated that he did not wish to bring up the past. He commented that it would be a lie if he was completely unaffected by rumors and criticisms, but he was trying to approach them in a positive light. He stated, “It’s not like they know me personally.” However, when asked about what JYP Entertainment said to him directly during the controversy, he replied that that he wanted to answer, but would not.

At the end of the interview, Jay Park had a message for his fans saying, “I was able to overcome this because of the fans who waited for me. I promise not to disappoint you anymore.”

Source: Daum

No comments:

Post a Comment