Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Wednesday 15 September 2010

f(x) Luna,wants marry with MBLAQ Lee Joon

free image hostingfree image hosting

f(x) Luna chooses MBLAQ Lee Joon as the guy she wants to marry the most.

Luna appeared on KBS 2TV Happy Birthday recently where she revealed, “I wish to marry someone who is manly and cool,” and shyly picked Lee Joon.

Luna said, “And in the future for my honeymoon I want to go to Maldives,” and Lee Joon who was also present responded, “I want to visit Maldives one day.”

He continued, “I saw photos of clear beaches in a magazine one day while at the hair salon. It is so beautiful I told myself I want to go there one day.” MC Lee KyeongKyu then commented, “Are you 2 going to go together?” which had Luna and Lee Joon flustered.


The show is set to air on 13th September on 11.05pm.

S:Newsen

No comments:

Post a Comment