Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Saturday 17 July 2010

SUJU Shindong proposed poperly to his girlfriend Nari on TV show

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Garnering much interests for losing 20kg early last year, Super Junior ShinDong revealed that he had gone on a diet so as to get together with his girlfriend, who broke up with him, again.

ShinDong talked about his girlfriend, 2 years younger than him, that on SBS Strong Heart aired on 6th July. He explained, “To say the truth, my girlfriend is a junior at college. I’m in the class of 04 and she is in the class of 06. I did not meet my girlfriend until graduation. I received my graduation album and I was asked if I received my TA and I joked “Can I choose from here?’. So there was this photo of my girlfriend in the album, and when I saw it, I said ‘this is the one’ and I asked for the professor to link us up.”


ShinDong said, “We were going out for about 1 year when we told our parents about it but they objected so we broke up. Back then my weight was 104 kg, and it was hard gaining weight. I guess it was because I kept eating.”

He continued, “So I started my diet and shed 24 kg. To say the truth, after I broke up with my girlfriend, I had a phone conversation with her, and she made an unreasonable request for me to loose weight. I lost 10 kg but she refused to get back with me. So I lost another 10 kg and in all I lost 20 kg, and finally she got back with me.”

Also on the show that day, ShinDong revealed that he is currently preparing to get married with his girlfriend. And he did a video message to his girlfriend on the show, “I have not proposed properly to you yet. Nari ah, the thing I feel the most after I’ve met you is that without you I feel heartache. And I feel for the first time that if there is you, I would feel happy always. Will you be with me happily forever? Will you marry me?”

ShinDong also did a video message to both their parents, “I have confidence. Because I have confidence that we will be happy forever, please approve and bless us.”

S:MTStarnew

No comments:

Post a Comment