Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Saturday 31 July 2010

SUJU Shindong doesnt like it when people asking him about married

free image hosting
Super Junior ShinDong requests for questions of marriage aimed at him to stop.

ShinDong, who recently garnered great interests for openly proposing to his girlfriend on broadcast, had said that during his guest appearance on SBS Good Morning aired on 27th July. He said on the show, “I hope people will stop asking me (about getting married). I am not going to get married immediately.”

He added, “It’s more like I want to get married, but I’m not going to. My wish is to continue protecting that love.”

Lee Teuk, who was also present, added, “It will be hard even if he is going to get married immediately. ShinDong mother owns a chicken restaurant and during World Cup, she sells up to 200 chickens a day and is really busy.”

ShinDong then said, “There is also going to be the Asian games, it seems like it will be hard to get married soon,” jokingly.

S:MTStarNews

No comments:

Post a Comment