Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Sunday 4 July 2010

SS501 Park Jung Min 'I've received many offers from different agencies but I still have not answered'



There has been rumors that SS501 member Park Jung Min has signed an exclusive contract with an oversea's agency, but Park Jung Min explains that "I have not entered a contract to be in that state".

Park Jung Min on the 3rd of July at 1:51 pm KST on the official website of SS501 explaining the rumor of him signing an exclusive contract with Sony Music Taiwan, "I have received many offers from different agencies, But I still have not answered" he explained further, "Us members are still going to consult with each other until we make a decision"

Following this, Park Jung Min said, "I will formally notify you what my standing is".

He also said, "As a member of SS501 I am still under DSP Entertainment as well as my activities abroad. It is true that all these rumors are not true".

Meanwhile, Kim Hyun Joong has moved to KeyEast Entertainment.

Source: SPN
Credits: Blueprincess824 @ Dailykpopnews

No comments:

Post a Comment