Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Sunday 18 July 2010

MBLAQ GO revealed the reason he shaved off his mustache

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us






Source: Nate News
Translator: ilovepocky @ AbsoluteMBLAQ


Five-membered dance group MBLAQ’s member G.O revealed the reason he shaved off his mustache.

Recently appearing on the cable channel Mnet’s ‘M-Rookies’, he talked about why he got rid of his facial hair.

G.O said, “Although I was an idol, only nunas liked me”, “I want women my own age to like me”, expressing his wish.

To this, leader SeungHo, who is the same age as him, said, “Although we’re friends, when I look at G.O with a mustache, he feels like a hyung”, and that “He’s shaved now, but in my eyes I still see his mustache”.

On this day, G.O chose Shin BongSun and Jung JooRi as his closest female celebrity friends, saying that the reason was because “there is no chance for any scandals” and drawing laughter.

Besides MBLAQ, Teen Top and ZE:A were also present at the recording.

‘M-Rookies’, which features rookie male idol groups, will air on July 14th at 6:30PM on cable channel Mnet.

No comments:

Post a Comment