Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Saturday 10 July 2010

Lee Min Ho,'I dont really like girls wears short skirts'


Recently named one of Korea’s 20 Hottest Male Celebs by CNN, actor Lee Min Ho was interviewed by MBC’s Section TV on the set of a photoshoot.

During this interview, he revealed that he was rather conservative. He stated, “I have an older sister and I don’t really like it when she wears short skirts. Even with any girls that have some sort of relation with me, even though they are my friends, I nag at them if they wear short skirts.“

Section TV asked Lee Min Ho what he wanted for his birthday present and he confessed that he wanted a girlfriend. They also asked him if he would date one of his fans if he found that she was his ideal type. He responded, “Of course, because when it comes to love you never know where or how it’ll happen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment