Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Sunday 4 July 2010

Goo Hye Sun said 'I want to get married when I have a boyfriend'

Beautiful actress, artist and recently movie director Goo Hye Sun made a startling proclamation during her interview for Pantech IZAR Sky phone CF by saying, “I want to get married when I have a boyfriend.”

On July 2nd, this celebrity was shown on MBC Section TV interviewing for her CF and revealing that she dyed her hair after watching her management company president date and fall in love. This “company president” that Goo Hye Sun is talking about is none other than YG Entertainment’s Yang Hyun Suk. It was publicly stated recently last year that Yang Hyun Suk and singer Lee Eun Joo have been going out for years.

Regarding the matter, Goo Hye Sun said, “At one point I was thinking of living alone for the rest of my life after seeing my president, but I learned that they all do secretly date,” expressing her jealousy towards the couple.

She then continued, “When I also get a boyfriend, I’m going to get married right away!” causing laughter among interviewers and staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment