Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Saturday 26 June 2010

Super Junior Leeteuk danced to Sorry Sorry naked


The lovable leader started off by saying, “I went to the sauna and got caught by a group of people, and I danced for them.”

However, he revealed that it wasn’t all that easy, even with his celebrity status, as he continued, “Someone poured cold water over me. They splashed water on me in the bath and tried to pick a fight by saying, ‘Hey you, celebrity,’ and I angrily responded, ‘What?’”

He explained his apprehension as he said the group of people opposite of him had tattoos of lions, dragons and tigers. He told the crowd, “I just continued and yelled at them, ‘What?’ However, they suddenly asked me, ‘You do Sorry Sorry, right?’ and they asked me to dance for them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment