Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Sunday 27 June 2010

Super Junior EunHyuk reveals that he had been in a love triangle with a celebrity before.




EunHyuk was on KBS Happy Together 3 aired on 24th June when he said that he had been sent a wrong text message to his ex-girlfriend before.

He said, “I used to have a girlfriend. And I found out that she had been meeting another male celebrity before she was dating me.”

He added, “And once, I was watching a music show, and it was her ex-boyfriend’s performance. She then sent the wrong text message to me which was meant to be for her ex-boyfriend who was performing then on the show. And the content to the text message was that she was thinking back about their relationship back then.”


EunHyuk said, “I was so angry, I went to the gents at the broadcast centre and I hurt my hands in the midst to taking out my anger.”

S:Newsen

No comments:

Post a Comment