Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Wednesday 16 June 2010

Jang Geun Suk said 'I am on a diet to prepare for You're Pet Movie'

He was featured in a launch event for project album “Dream, with wings” and he talked about his comments regarding his participation in the album. Jang Keun-Suk said, “I am on a diet to prepare for You’re Pet movie. My voice doesn’t come out that well when I am hungry but the recording of the songs usually took place late at night so I only drank water during the recording.”

Jang Geun-Suk continued, “It was really hard when singer Kim Hyun-Chul ordered a chinese noodles during the recording. (laugh) I am honored to participate in this good-cause project with many other great singers.” Profits from the album sales will be donated to a charity organization.


Source: JangGeunSukph forum

No comments:

Post a Comment