Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Tuesday 8 June 2010

Goo Hye Sun said 'I will love a guy from a mother's heart'

(Translated from 뉴스엔) Goo Hye Sun who is actively involved as a director from an actress has revealed on her unique’s love views.

Goo Hye Sun has took part for the filming of KBS 2TV “WinWin” programme which is going to broadcast on June 8.

Goo Hye Sun who has recorded for the programme has revealed some of her views on love and has captured everyone’s gazes.

On this day, Goo Hye Sun said, “When I am in a relationship, I will love a guy from a mother’s heart.” After this, she confessed, if once I started to love, I will go to the extent of loving from the head to the toe.

And also, “Whenever I dislike to see a quarrel with my boyfriend, I will think that he is my child but not my boyfriend, and understand everything just like his mother.”

And after that, she said, if I have a person who I liked, I will dash to express myself actively. She also shared on her charming love secret methods saying that she will write and give letters and will make food which her boyfriend wants to eat and continues to make even he reaches a full stage.

On the other side, Goo Hye Sun who is being selected as the Worst Dressed at 2009 KBS Drama Awards, has a talk with Kim Seung Woo on each other’s fashion sense.

“WinWin” will be broadcast on June 8 at 11:15pm (KRT)

(translation copyrights credit – gongjunim.wordpress.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment