Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Friday 14 May 2010

SS501 Kim Hyun Joong posted about SS501 comeback


Hello … kekeke
I wanted to write this message longtime ago but there will be articles writing in the meantime
What still ……. To the person who descends without flower boy [BOF] when it ended kekeke
What do people interested in this …… kekekekekeke Still however I got left over will not be good
I have prosper but Sorry for the little postponed for the comeback
May 1st day … kekeke Delay of SS501 album is also a formula
Do not you ever think of anything, there is a time when put out to the same date???? keke
5 years expectations gets deceived for .. kekekekeke simple fools
I’ll meet you sooner or later please wait .. keke Oh, and I’m sorry
Here is the big album comes out but songs could be a little less, do not be disappointed
Well …
With I wants to do, will write to put out now if passes over June and about all the thing where I am active
I am not confident about activities will not be able to continue and I cannot post article at homepage from the month of June kekeke
It’s not last post but one of…
See all articles? Hahaha
I’m not going to say many thing right now
The only thing I want to say now, the album was released … Nothing to worry .. don’t be Troubled…
Everybody.. our songs come…the fact is like that… kekeke
Anyway I’m not worried ^^
Honestly, my life to lose a lot under the spotlight like this in my life
I’m annoying but I like this life kekek
Under difficulty but name leaves to the earth.. haha
I’ll present past 2012 .^^ Does not ride the boat to Tibet which soaked anyhow
See you soon in wait on this month kekekekeke
Really this article is a writing for everybody will listen, not stops like writing a lot but when will write really
When this article becomes news (Journalist) the person in the field who is not having the job to do ..kekekekekekekekekek


Oh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and ss501 is going to dismantle (disband).
.
.
.
.
.
.


Believe it? kekekekekkekekkekekekekkekekekekekekekkekekekek

No comments:

Post a Comment