Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Sunday 23 May 2010

MBLAQ Lee Joon ' I liked Lee Hyori when I was in elementary school'

MBLAQ Lee Joon reveals his fandom on singer Lee Hyori.

Lee Joon recently attended the filming of KBS Star GoldenBell and talked about how he had liked Lee Hyori during his schooldays.

MC Ji SeokJin asked, “Are there any entertainer you liked when you were schooling?” And he answered, “I liked Lee Hyori when I was in elementary year 6. And I dreamt of dating Lee Hyori.”

He added, “Fin.K. knows me.” And the guest appearances and even the MCs were shocked, “Lee Joon is so famous?”. And Lee Joon explained, “While others would go ‘wa~~’, I would fold my arms and act chic and cool,” rousing laughter during the filming.”

The show is set to air on 22nd May at 5.15pm.

S:Newsen

No comments:

Post a Comment