Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Saturday 15 May 2010

MBLAQ G.O 'I thought Kim HeeChul is a gay'


MBLAQ G.O reveals why he had avoided Super Junior Kim HeeChul.

They were on SBS Strong Heart aired on 11th May when G.O said, “I thought Kim HeeChul likes guys so I avoided him.” this comment had those at the filming shocked.

Kim HeeChul also revealed that he has a thing for guys with moustache, “When the rumours that I like guys went out, I had to meet Mithra Jin in secrecy. Since I don’t have moustache, I have a longing for it. With that meaning, I like G.O.”

He added, “I got phone number of G.O, and I tried to contact him before. But his responses would always be ‘I’m having meal with Rain’ and he refused to meet up with me. In the end, we only got to meet each other for the first time today.”

G.O then said, “Honestly, instead of saying that I’m having meal with Rain, I thought Kim HeeChul likes guys.” confessing about the misunderstanding.

Kim HeeChul also spoke up clearly about rumours of him being a gay, “I’m an idol, this kind of rumours will not do. I really like girls!.”

Lee Teuk also commented, “As the team leader, I can guarantee that.” causing laughter during the filming.

S:Newsen

No comments:

Post a Comment