Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Friday 21 May 2010

2PM Wooyoung,said 'I've Been hit on by a female celebrity'



Wooyoung appeared on SBS Power FM's 'Choi Hwajung's Power Time' and stated, "I have been hit on by a female celebrity."

When asked if it would be possible to reveal who she is, he replied, "I can't, she is a very beautiful woman and she is receiving a lot of love."

Listeners have revealed their curiosity, asking questions such as, "Who is the woman that hit on Wooyoung?"

However, Wooyoung described his ideal woman to be someone that he can easily converse with. "I don't like girls that can dance well. I think I would just dance with her and move on. If she can't dance, I can teach her."

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS : NEWSEN (SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

No comments:

Post a Comment