Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Friday 19 March 2010

What's meaning of KARA-LUPIN? Let's check it out



K: Kilogram (Weight)
The weight loss of Nicole and Jiyoung from their debut days has particularly been noticeable.

While Nicole shares that "I lost about 5kg. I go to the gym to exercise, and I also try to control my intake. A meal for 1 serving, I usually divide into 3 smaller parts.", Jiyoung says "I don't think I lost a lot of weight, its just that my body became more toned because of the exercise."

A: Accompishment
What did Nicole, who grew up abroad, want to accomplish most?

"I want our group to be recognized and acknowledged by everyone. I also want to show a great performance to my friends and family back in America. Since moving to Korea 5 years ago to fulfill my dream as a singer, I've never gone back yet. I want to go back as a KARA member and show how much I changed and grew over the years."

R: Remember
For Seungyeon, what is the most memorable experience as a KARA member?

"The day we first debuted as a 5-member KARA. It was incidentally my birthday at that time. While we were on stage on M! Countdown for our Rock U performance, I was just so nervous. It was really nerve-racking. But a lot of fans came to support us that day. I cried so much after our performance"

A: Afraid
Hara looks like she's scared a lot of things, because of her big eyes. What is she most afraid of?

"Threats. Haha~ I'm afraid to even think about threats made. You know, we hear in the news about death threats and blackmails made to celebrities. I imagined myself being in that situation, and I think it will really be scary."

L: Leader
Whats the best and worst thing about being a leader for KARA's leader Gyuri?

"Honestly, I don't know what's the best and worst thing about being a leader yet. You know the saying 'You think you know, but you have no idea?'. I think thats the case. If I wasn't a leader, I would easily be able to anwer what I would be able to do in a hypothetical situation as a leader. I think as a leader, you are responsible for a lot of things. You become more burdened than the other members. And I think it is able to help me grow morally and helps me in a lot of different ways."

U: Unique
What's the most unique thing about KARA?

"We're not always made up. As girl idols, we are expected to act pretty all the time, but on programs, we show our hardworking nature instead of pretending to look good. We think thats what our fans like about us. That we are like younger sisters to them. But on stage, we try to show them a charismatic performance."

P: Precious
Whats the most precious thing for you?

"My parents" (Gyuri)

"The bible. I've been reading it everyday for the past 8 years since my middle school days, so its precious to me. I read it every night before going to sleep, and I feel that during this quiet moment, I am able to reflect" (Seungyeon)

"My mom and my two friends here in Korea - 2AM's Jinwoon and Shinee's Key. Because we work in the same industry, we are able to understand each other well." (Nicole)

"All the people around me. I think its because of these people who worry about me and offer me their advices that I am able to be where I am today." (Jiyoung)

"Myself. Although I know that other things are important as well, I think I need to value and love myself first." (Hara)

I: Invite
If KARA were to have a concert, who would you like to invite the most?

"Our parents. We have never performed on stage where all our parents were present. So we wish to show a great performance on a big stage to our parents someday."

N: Need
Whats the thing you need the most?

"Trust. I think trust is most needed to be able to have relationships with other people." (Gyuri)

"People. Family. Fans. Close friends." (Seungyeon)

"Concern and care. There are times during our activities that we each feel tired, so I think to be able to stick together, we must always be concerned and take care of each other." (Nicole)

"Personal time. Nowadays, its piano. I want to learn how to play the guitar and keyboards." (Jiyoung)

source: SPORTS SEOUL LINK
tip-off: mae@KARAholic, anne@KARAholic
translated by: coffeebeanie@KARAholic.
CREDIT FULLY WHEN TAKING OUT. DO NOT REMOVE OR EDIT CREDIT LINE

No comments:

Post a Comment