Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Friday 19 March 2010

SNSD Taeyeon she didnt take plastic surgery

She revealed this while DJ’ing for her radio program Chin Chin Radio and talking to her guest about plastic surgery, Taeyeon said,

“But I get misunderstood a lot as well. ‘She did her eyes. She did her nose.’ Everyone, I haven’t gone through plastic surgery. I didn’t do my nose. I didn’t do my eyes either. When people talk about that, my mom is hurt. I’m the daughter who she worked hard to bring into the world.”

SNSD’s Taeyeon has finally responded to netizens who claimed with confidence that she had gone under the knife. “I didn’t get plastic surgery,” she said recently. “When people talk about stuff like that, my mom gets hurt!”

No comments:

Post a Comment