Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Friday 19 March 2010

Lee Jun Ki in "Hello Korean" Teach for those want to learns Korean language




Lee Junki recently participated in the production of a new Korean teaching material called, Hello Korean, specially created for those who wants to pick up the Korean language. He expressed,

Everytime I go for overseas activities, I am very touched by fans who make the extra effort to learn Korean to communicate with me.


Even though there’s a growing interest from foreigners who desires to learn the Korean language, there is a lack of suitable learning material for beginners. So I decided to participate in this project for free. I hope that my little bit of effort can be of assistance to those who wants to learn the Korean language.”


This set will be released in 4 different versions (Korean, Japanese, Mandarin and English version) and will go on sale this April.

No comments:

Post a Comment