Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Monday 15 February 2010

[Present] Korea Precious give you a present (!)

You want this an awesome prizes? YES IS FREE (!)
You have to follow this steps.

  1. You must have a blog
  2. Be the one followers
  3. Put Korea precious link or button in your blog/website
  4. Write in your blog 'Why you like to visit Korea Precious'
  5. You can only write in BI/Bahasa Malaysia
  6. Give me your blog link through comments or email. So is easy for me to view your blog Koreaprecious@Gmail.com
  7. Only HAVE ONE LUCKY WINNER !

It's so easy ! What are you waiting for? The closing date is on 26thof february 2010 ON NEXT FRIDAY ! Hurry up !! Everyone can enter this competition ! No joke !



We want to said thanks to our readers because our followers had reached until 200 ! THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!

5 comments:

  1. I've written a post on the topic you wanted. READ AT wailynn-diary.blogspot.com!! :D I WANT THE SUJU STUFF! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOUU :D SO MUCH
    FOR PARTICIPATED !

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want that....huhu:)...the topic that u want at lifestylekamiey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've post a blog about what I like to visit Korea Precious to win suju's stuffs. Its simple but I hope I'll be the lucky one to get these stuffs. I'll appreciate your kindness and seriously,i did support Korea Precious :) All the best,keep it up.You guys did great job.I bet everyone of us appreciate for what you guys had scarified. Please kindly visit to http://speak-to-elove.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://speak-to-elove.blogspot.com :)
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete